BUX Markets is a UK based investment provider aiming to make trading accessible to everyone. The company is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Register number 184333.
With BUX Markets (previously known as Ayondo) you can buy or sell any of their markets, permitting you to benefit from both rising and falling stock markets. Some indices are also quoted 24 hours a day, so you can trade even when the underlying market is closed.
The TradeHub platform that powers Bux utilises HTML5 technology and has been designed to be very intuitive and easy-to-use. The trading platform is customisable and rich in features and tools and it offers a good range of global markets with tight spreads, fast execution and low minimum stake sizes. One of the nice things about BUX Markets is that you can trade spread bets or CFDs at 100% margin. So essentially, you don’t even have to trade with leverage. Note that overnight financing charges are waived if you trade with 100% margin. Trading accounts can be denominated in CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, SEK, SGD or USD. Bux Markets offers the following asset classes: Indices, Foreign Exchange, Commodities, Single Stocks, Interest Rates & Bonds, ETFs/ETCs, and Cryptocurrencies. You can register for a risk-free BUX Markets CFD trading and/or spread betting demo account where you will be credited with a demo money balance of GBP 100,000.
Which Markets are Offered?
BUX offer the following asset classes: Indices, Currency Pairs, Commodities, Single Stocks, Interest Rates and Bonds, ETFs/ETCs, and CryptoCurrencies.
Can I trade in Cryptocurrencies?
Yes, the following cryptocurrencies are available for trading at BUX: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.
Can I trade in Commodities?
Yes, BUX offers a number of commodities for trading purposes: Brent Crude Oil, Coffee Robusta, Feed Wheat, Gold, Platinum, Silver, and US Light Crude Oil.
Where is Bux Markets located?
Their business address is:
BUX Financial Services Limited, 2nd Floor Canvas, 35 Luke Street, London EC2A 4LH, United Kingdom.
Is My Money Safe?
Yes, your money is safe. Bux is a UK FCA regulated providers and as such one of their obligations is to segregate retail client funds from the company funds. Bux go over and above this as they have taken out additional insurance cover, where client deposits are guaranteed up to a limit of £1,000,000.
Lastly, BUX Markets are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (“FSCS”). This means that even in the unlikely event of BUX Markets were to encounter financial difficulties, the FSCS would compensate for the shortfall up to £85,000 (or the equivalent in Euro).
How can I open a Position?
- Log into your account. Choose the market you wish to trade. Note that you can search for a market using the ‘Product Search’ function or choose the market from your watchlist.
- Once you click on a market, the product info box will display. This will provide you with some important information you need to know about the selected market.
- If you hit the ‘Sell’ price or ‘Buy’ price a trade ticket will appear. Fill in the given inputs including the Trade Size, Stop Loss (if any), Take Profit (if any) and Effective Margin Rate.
- Click ‘Place Trade’ and your trade will be processed. A trade confirmation box will then display and an e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
Types of Orders Supported
OCO orders are supported as are guaranteed stops (not on stocks) which are free. You can also hedge a position by going both long and short in the same product using the ‘force open’ function in the order window. This permits you to add a position opposite of the already existing one. Trailing stops are not supported at the present time.
How can I avoid the Overnight Financing Costs?
Bux Markets are unique in that they don’t charge financing costs if you don’t utilise leverage. There are three ways to avoid the overnight rolling charge:
- Opening trades with 100% margin (ie 1:1 leverage).
- Opening trades in futures (with any margin or leverage).
- Closing trades before the session refreshment time. (usually by the end of the trading day).
Why Bux Markets?
- Good range of global markets with tight spreads, fast execution and low minimum stake sizes.
- Negative balance protection*, so you can never lose more than your account balance.
- Additional free insurance of up to £1,000,000 in excess of the standard FSCS cover per client.
- Highly competitive, low costs and our sophisticated charting package.
You can register for a risk-free BUX Markets CFD trading and/or spread betting demo account where you will be credited with a demo money balance of GBP 100,000.
Trade responsibly. 63.2% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs and spread bets with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.